Use 50ml of Liquid Gold to 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of pond water. Do not overdose. Overdosing can cause fish fatalities.
Product Storage and Disposal
Store in original bottle, keep dry and out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Dispose of empty bottle in rubbish bin, dispose of unused liquid at local civic amenity site.
Dispose of any treated pond water on bare soil or rough ground, avoid disposal down drains and watercourse.
This product is approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed. Use only in accordance with the directions on the label.
Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
Keep only in original bottle.
Keep the bottle sealed and store in a dry safe place.
Dangerous for the environment. Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Use biocide safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
HSE 9760 Information
STATUTORY CONDITIONS OR APPROVAL RELATING TO USE
For use as an aquatics algaecide.
Apply 50ml of product to 1000 litres (220 gallons) of pond water.
Liquid Gold is for amateur use against algae in garden ponds which capacities less than 25,000 litres and do not have outlets to watercourses (streams, drainage channels etc.) This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Do not empty into drains. Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses with chemical use or used bottle. NOT FOR USE IN WILDLIFE PONDS. NOT FOR USE IN PONDS WHEN FROGS OR TOADS ARE SPAWNING. READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE – HSE 7695